NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2017 – The No. 1-seeded Minnesota Lynx and four-time WNBA All-Star Elena Delle Donne of the Washington Mystics captured the top spots on the WNBA’s Most Popular Team Merchandise and Jerseys lists, respectively, based on overall sales on WNBAStore.com since the start of the 2017 regular season.
Rounding out the top five most popular jerseys are the Seattle Storm’s Breanna Stewart (No. 2), the Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi (No. 3), the Lynx’s Maya Moore (No. 4) and the Storm’s Sue Bird (No. 5).
On the team merchandise list, the Lynx are followed by the Mystics at No. 2, Storm at No. 3, Mercury at No. 4 and Los Angeles Sparks at No. 5.
The Lynx and Sparks will meet in Game 1 of the WNBA Finals 2017 presented by Verizon on Sunday, Sept. 24 at 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Top 10 Most Popular WNBA Jerseys:
1. Elena Delle Donne, Washington Mystics
2. Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
3. Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
4. Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
5. Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
6. Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
7. Skylar Diggins-Smith, Dallas Wings
8. Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury
9. Moriah Jefferson, San Antonio Stars
10. Nneka Ogwumike, Los Angeles Sparks
Top 5 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Minnesota Lynx
2. Washington Mystics
3. Seattle Storm
4. Phoenix Mercury
5. Los Angeles Sparks