The 10 prospects that were invited to the 2018 WNBA Draft spoke with WNBA.com on the eve of the draft to let us know a little more about themselves on and off the court.
5-11, Forward, Connecticut
1. I’m from Nevada, born and raised.
2. I collect records, I’m always listening to music.
3. I love cartoons and anime – Sailor Moon and Naruto are my two go-to animes.
4. I try to stay socially conscious on everything. I try to stay aware and try to be involved as much as possible.
5. I’m a huge Marvel fan. Mainly the movies but I read the comics as well. I’ve seen Black Panther a lot of times, maybe not always legally (laughs). I’ve seen it twice in the theater and a lot of times on my computer.
— WNBA (@WNBA) April 11, 2018