The 10 prospects that were invited to the 2018 WNBA Draft spoke with WNBA.com on the eve of the draft to let us know a little more about themselves on and off the court.
6-5, Forward, South Carolina
1. A’ja is pretty happy-go-lucky.
2. It’s a rare time that you don’t see A’ja smiling.
3. I’m a family girl, l love my family, oh man. I would kill for my family.
4. I love to eat; I love to eat some good food. I like seafood, but I also like the Chipotles, the Chick-fil-As, stuff like that. But I’m a seafood girl. I like seafood and pasta.
5. I love going to the movies, I’m a movie fanatic, I like going to movies, and sometimes I go by myself. I go to different movies, it doesn’t matter the genre; I’ll go see a cartoon movie, a sad movie, sci-fi, anything. I just love movies. Black panther was definitely a good movie that I saw recently. I love Avengers, I love the superhero movies, Deadpool, all of that.
— WNBA (@WNBA) April 11, 2018