1. What does WNBA League Pass include?
WNBA League Pass includes access to out-of-market regular season games LIVE, every game on demand, highlights and off-the-court content from the 2022 WNBA season, as well as WNBA original series and every archived game since the 2015 season.
Available games may vary by country and within the local footprint of participating teams.
2. What features are offered by WNBA League Pass?
WNBA League Pass includes the following features:
- WNBA original series including League Pass exclusive Vibin’ with Chloe Jackson
- Access to full length and condensed replays of every game from the 2022 season
- Access to highlights and off-the-court content from the 2022 season
- Relive hundreds of on-demand games from previous seasons
- Live game DVR
- Statistical overlays that can be toggled on or off
- Multi-game viewing on web
3. How much is WNBA League Pass?
Pricing and packages for the full season are available at wnba.com/leaguepass.
4. How do I sign up for WNBA League Pass?
You can sign up by visiting wnba.com/leaguepass or through in-app purchases on an iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, Android tablet or Roku device. To purchase through these devices, users must first download the WNBA App.
5. What devices can I watch WNBA League Pass on?
WNBA League Pass content is available on web, as well as the WNBA App on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android device, Chromecast, Fire TV and Roku device.
6. What games are not available LIVE within WNBA League Pass in my area?
In the US, nationally televised games on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, CBS Sports Network and Prime Video are not available LIVE on WNBA League Pass. Within Canada, nationally televised games on TSN, Sportsnet, CBS, CBS Sports Network, Prime Video and NBA TV Canada are not available LIVE on WNBA League Pass.
Additionally, consistent with local distribution of major league sports’ teams’ games in the US, locally televised games may not be available LIVE on WNBA League Pass in the participating teams’ local areas if available via a team’s local regional sports network, broadcast or streaming partner.
For additional information on the broadcast schedule, please visit our schedule page.
7. How can I watch games LIVE that are not available LIVE on WNBA League Pass in my area?
You will be able to view games that are not available LIVE on WNBA League Pass in your area on a national television network listed above and/or a regional sports network, broadcast station or streaming platform. For additional information on the broadcast schedule, please visit our schedule page.
Games that are not available LIVE on WNBA League Pass in your area will be available for viewing on demand on WNBA League Pass after the game has concluded.
8. How do I report a problem?
Live email support is available for any issues or questions you have about WNBA League Pass. You can contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.