Click here to request complimentary tickets for your non-profit organization.
The Indiana Fever is committed to partnering with the community and is asked to support many organizations and fund-raisers throughout the year. We understand these events are important to not-for-profit organizations and will consider requests for charitable organizations with priority given to those in Indiana. We are happy to accommodate as many charitable groups as possible and ask that you follow these guidelines:
Requests must be submitted online at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
Only non-profit organizations providing their Tax ID number are eligible for a donation.
Only organizations within the state of Indiana are eligible for a donation.
Organizations are limited to one donated item per fiscal year (July 1 � June 30) from each team.
To submit a donation request please click here.
If you would like to submit a donation request to the Indiana Pacers please click here. Please note that separate forms must be submitted for each team.
Included with your donation there will be a donation form for you to fill out. Please return the form filled out to the address provided after your event. Thank you for your interest in and support of the Indiana Fever!
The Indiana Fever organization's core purpose is to serve the community by working with organizations and groups to make a positive impact on those living in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We are proud to show our support to well-organized and developed events that our players can participate in to make a positive impact on the community.
Although players and coaches are eager to reach every fan, their availability it limited. The Indiana Fever will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. If you are interested in having a member of our organization participate in your event, you must complete the form below. You must submit the appearance form 6-8 weeks prior to the scheduled event. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our Fever Player Relations Department if the request can be fulfilled. The following guidelines should be followed when submitting an appearance request:
- All requests must be submitted through the online form below with the appropriate fields completed. The Indiana Fever do not accept form letters, faxes, e-mails or requests through the mail.
- Due to the limited number of appearance opportunities available and the tremendous volume of requests received, it is not possible to fulfill each and every request. To assist us in scheduling appearances, we ask you to submit appearance requests no later than six weeks prior to the event.
- The Fever cannot provide regret notices for appearances we cannot attend and event coordinators should only consider their request to be scheduled upon receiving confirmation from the Fever organization. The Indiana Fever may not be able to confirm participation until one week prior to the event but every effort will be made to provide confirmation of player�s availability as soon as possible.
- Appearances will not be scheduled on game days, travel days, player �off� days, or during practice.
- Requests are primarily limited to the Indiana area.
- Fever players are generally available May through August. Please note that most players play overseas during the WNBA offseason and therefore not available in the offseason.
- Fever coaches and staff are generally available year round, however, have a busy scouting schedule January through March.
Please fill out the form below to submit your request: