Five players will compete in the two-round, timed shooting competition.
- Five shooting locations are positioned around the three-point arc.
- Four of the racks contain four WNBA balls and one solid orange “money” ball.
- The WNBA balls are worth one point. The solid orange “money” ball is worth two points.
- From each rack, the solid orange “money” ball can only be shot after the four WNBA balls are shot.
- The fifth rack will be a special “all money ball” rack. Each competitor will decide the spot for this rack to be placed at one of the five shooting locations. Every ball on this rack is worth two points.
- Players may not start on or over the three-point line while shooting. A basket does not count if the line is violated.
- INSTANT REPLAY – At the discretion of the referee, instant replay may be utilized for clarification of rules compliance.
- Each competitor has one minute (1:00) to shoot as many of the 25 balls as she can.
- Order of competition will be determined by random drawing.
- The two players with the highest scores advance to the Championship Round.
- Two players will compete in the Championship Round.
- The competition order for the Championship Round will be determined by the inverse order of First Round scores. (e.g., the player with the lowest score in the First Round among the players who advanced shoots first in the Championship Round.)
- To Advance from First Round – In the event of a tie to determine the Championship Round participants, a 30-second tiebreaker will take place using the same competition format described above. If after any tiebreaker runs there are 3+ players still tied to advance, the player with the highest total number of money balls made throughout the entirety of the contest will advance.
- To Determine Champion – In the event of a tie to determine the Champion, a full 60-second tiebreaker will take place. If after the tiebreaker runs there is still a tie, the player with the highest total number of money balls made throughout the entirety of the contest (not inclusive of any First Round tiebreakers) will be named champion.