Each game night, the Storm will highlight the efforts of one local non-profit. Community Spotlight honorees receive:
- 200 tickets as a benefit for your employees and volunteers or to use as a fundraising opportunity.
- Table on the main concourse starting one hour before tipoff.
- Pregame presentation on the KeyArena floor in front of the Storm crowd.
- Opportunity to run a 30-second video on StormVision before the game and at halftime.
- Inclusion on the "Community Spotlight" Web page at stormbasketball.com.
Get your message in front of a diverse audience by staffing an informational table on KeyArena's main concourse at any Storm home game. There are opportunities to tie into our great theme nights including Go Green Night, Breast Health Awareness Night, Kids Day and more!
Looking for a fun, easy way to raise money for your team, organization, youth group or church group? The Storm provides the opportunity for any local 501c3 to resell Storm tickets as a fundraiser. Earn up to $22 per ticket sold!
Questions? Call the Storm Account Executive Team Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
at 206-217-WNBA (9622) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.