Before You Arrive
Visit our Game Day Guide
to learn everything about parking, transit, directions, concession and much more!
All Storm fans are invited to sit courtside to watch the teams warm-up up close and personal! The best sections for watching warm-ups are VIP1, VIP27 and VIP28, all accessed through the east stands. You are welcome to watch warm-ups from courtside from the time doors open until 30:00 on the clock.
Our fan information booth, The Huddle, is located on the main concourse outside of Aisle 118. Your one-stop spot for all things Storm, you can find out more about upcoming events and ticket specials from our friendly staff; our team can also assist you in finding your way around KeyArena.
Storm games feature a number of special performances from community groups and local acts. Get cozy before the game to watch the Primetime performance (about 20 minutes prior to tipoff) and stick around after the first half for the halftime entertainment. Do you know a performance group looking to show off their talents in front of the crowd? Learn more
about becoming one of our primetime or halftime acts for an upcoming game.
Be in your seats nice and early for the player introductions right before tipoff. Nothing gets our players (or our fans) more pumped up than a loud, spirited welcome from the #StormCrazies with the lights down and the music pumping!
Our fans have built a legendary Home Court Advantage at KeyArena. Here are a few Storm fan traditions that you can join in to feel right at home:
- Wear as much Storm gear as possible, especially green!
- Be Creative - bring signs to the game.
- KeyArena doors open 60 minutes before tipoff. Suite doors open 90 minutes before tipoff. Make sure you grab thunderstix on your way in.
- Make friends with the Storm fans sitting next to you.
- Remain standing until the Storm scores for the first time. Repeat for the beginning of the second half.
- All kids aboard: the Doppler Train departs at the first timeout of the fourth quarter
- Be loud. REALLY LOUD!