Download Schedule to your Calendar
Keep your schedule up to date with the Seattle Storm as we gear up for another exciting season of WNBA Basketball. You can now download the entire 2015 Seattle Storm schedule by following the directions below. (For a printable, .pdf version of the schedule click here).
To download the 2015 Storm schedule for Outlook, Google Calendar, and iCal, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Right-Click and "Save link as..." the 2015 Storm Schedule
Step 2: Install
Outlook 2010Locate the downloaded file. Double-Click to open it. The calendar should automatically install. (It may take a few minutes to sync.) If it does not automatically install, follow the instructions for previous versions of Outlook listed below.
- 1. In Outlook, select File, and click Import and Export
- 2. Highlight Import from another program or file, and click next.
- 3. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click next.
- 4. Select schedule.ics on your local machine as the file to import.
- 5. Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
- 6. Check Calendar to import the entire 2015 season.
- 7. Click Finish to update your Outlook Calendar.
- 1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- 2. Select Import calendar
- 3. Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- 4. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
iCal (will not work on mobile devices)
- 1. Locate file, open it. Follow on-screen instructions for install OR Open iCal
- 2. Select File > Import > Import… from the menu
- 3. Find and highlight the desired .ics file
- 4. Click Import
- 5. Select the iCal calendar to which you want the imported events added OR select "New Calendar" to create a new iCal calendar for the imported schedule.
- 6. Click Import
Install Your .csv Calendar the Classic Way
Most of the calendars available now can import .ics files by using the process described above. However, you can still use the older method as well.
- 1. Save the schedule.csv file to your local computer by right clicking on the above link. Select "Save target as..." and save the file to your local computer or network.
- 2. In Outlook, select File, and click Import and Export
- 3. Highlight Import from another program or file, and click next.
- 4. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click next.
- 5. Select schedule.csv on your local machine as the file to import.
- 6. Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
- 7. Check Calendar to import the entire 2015 season.
- 8. Click Finish to update your Outlook Calendar.