Western Conference Semifinals | Game 2
Storm vs. Minnesota
Sunday, Sept. 22 at 2 p.m.
Tacoma Dome | Tacoma, WA
Season Ticket Holder Tacoma Dome Pricing
STH Courtside Tacoma Dome Pricing
Pricing Map Notes
We will be utilizing our court and will have the same courtside setup at the Tacoma Dome that is currently in use at KeyArena.
Sections 1A and 3A are bleacher sections. All other seating is standard stadium bucket seats.
Guests requesting accessible seating should contact the Storm at (206) 217-WNBA (9622) for tickets.
Your Playoff Benefits
- Select your own seats at the reduced Season Ticket Holder rate.
- Priority to secure your tickets before the general public.
- Opportunity to purchase additional during the presale window to ensure group seating.
Due to the difference in seating configuration between KeyArena and the Tacoma Dome and the time constraints surrounding the relocation, we are requesting fans select their own seats for this one game.
How To Secure Your Tickets
- Have your Storm account ID and password ready. Your account ID is located on your season ticket. Use the “Forgot Your Password” link or call your account representative to retrieve your password.
- Visit the interactive seating chart and select the seats you wish to purchase and click “add to cart”.
- Enter your Storm account ID and password and click “continue” to proceed to checkout.
Once purchased, your tickets will be posted to your My Storm Account for at-home printing.
To purchase group tickets or accessible seating for the first round, contact your Storm representative at (206) 217-9622 (WNBA).