15 Reasons to Vote for #15
14. Three-time All-Star and a starter this season.
13. Youngest player in WNBA history to score 1,000 career points.
12. Regular chants of “M-V-P” at KeyArena – fans know who the Most Valuable Player is.
11. “Definitely (Jackson should be MVP), I think. I have a lot of respect for Lauren because I’m sure she’s had injuries, but she’s played through them and been there for her team. You have to have tremendous respect for somebody who does that.” – Sting Coach Trudi Lacey
10. 26 consecutive games with 15 or more points (the second-longest streak in WNBA history) and 46 in double-figures.
9. 7th in WNBA in field-goal percentage at 48.7% - only player to be ranked in league’s top ten in both scoring average and field-goal percentage.
8. Storm currently holds the third playoff seed in the West and is on pace for best season ever.
5. By WNBA’s efficiency rating, has six of the league’s top twenty individual games this season.
4. Scored a career-high and franchise-record 34 points against the Los Angeles Sparks on Aug. 6, setting a new WNBA record for most field goals made with 17 and tying the league record for most field goals in a half with 11. Her performance rates as the best individual performance in the WNBA this season by the league’s efficiency rating.
3. Scored 23 points and grabbed a career-high and franchise-record 20 rebounds on July 31 vs. Charlotte, just the fifth time in league history that any player had recorded a “20-20” game. One of just seven players to grab 20 rebounds or more.
1. League’s leading scorer at 21.2 points per game.