Season Ticket Holders
My Storm Account
MANAGE YOUR STORM ACCOUNT ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
As a Storm Season Ticket Holder, you have access to your ticket account online at stormbasketball.com. By logging on to “My Storm Account” you can keep tabs on your account in several ways:
- E-mail tickets to friends or colleagues if you cannot attend a certain game.
- Sell your tickets online via the Storm Ticket Marketplace.
- Pay your ticket invoices and view your account balance.
- Update your profile.
- Track your ticket usage.
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Log in to your My Storm Account.
- Log in to your personal account using your account ID and password. If you need your account ID and password, contact the Storm Account Executive Team at 206-217-WNBA (9622).
- Begin managing your tickets. It’s that easy!
As a Season Ticket Holder, you can exchange any unused ticket from a 2011 Storm game for tickets to a different game. Whether it be for a game you’ve already missed or a game you know you’re going to miss, the Storm is committed to ensuring the complete value of your season ticket purchase by providing you additional tickets to a future game.
Due to demand, some games may not be available for the 2011 Ticket Exchange Program:
Your Storm Account Executive will make every effort to seat you in comparable seats or near your season ticket location but may need to substitute a lower-priced seat, based on availability.
There are three easy ways to exchange your unused tickets for a future game:
- Drop them off at The Huddle (Storm Fan Headquarters located outside Aisle 115) at KeyArena during any home game.
- Present them in person or mail them to the Storm’s business offices:
Season Ticket Holder Exchange Program
3421 Thorndyke Ave. W.
Seattle, WA 98119
- Tickets to future games can also be exchanged through your “My Storm Account” by following these simple instructions:
- After you log in to your accounts click “Manage Tickets.”
- For the game you do not plan to attend, select the seats you wish to exchange for a future game and click “Forward.”
- In the “Send To” address line enter email@example.com.
- In the “Notes” section. Please designate the future game for which you would like to exchange.
- Hit “Send.”
Your personal Storm Account Executive will notify you when your new tickets to your requested game are placed on your “My Storm Account.” After you are notified you will be able to print or forward to friends and family electronically.
Please note: Once the tickets are forwarded through “My Storm Account,” the physical tickets sent in your season ticket book will be voided instantly and can’t be scanned to enter the arena. The Storm highly recommends you shred and discard any physical tickets that you have subsequently forwarded online to avoid any confusion.
Preseason or regular-season unused tickets cannot be substituted for playoff tickets. Unused substitute tickets also cannot be exchanged a second time. Thank you for your understanding.
Stay tuned for dates and more details on exclusive Season Ticket Holder events:
Storm Sales & Service Team
Meet the Storm Sales Team!
| Kyle Waters
Senior Manager of Ticket Sales & Service
| Kelly Mitsuye Mayeda
Sales Development Coordinator
| Gentry Davis
| Kelly Odell
| Lisa Nielsen
| Sean McLain
| Tom Adamski
Exclusive Events with Players and Coaches
As a Season Ticket Holder you have the exclusive opportunity to attend special Storm events with players and coaches throughout the year where you can get to know the team! Check out the list of annual exclusive Season Ticket Holder events below:
- Winter Warm-Up Event: This fun off-season event brings you back together with other Storm Season Ticket Holders at an action packed UW Husky Women’s Basketball game at the Bank of America Pavilion. See the next evolution of WNBA stars right here in your backyard.
- Meet Your Team Event: This tipoff the season event invites Season Ticket Holders to meet and learn the team with a Q&A session with all players and coaches.More information to come.
- Season Ticket Holder Party: This annual event brings Storm players and coaches up close and personal with you – Season Ticket Holders. Get autographs and participate in fun games and activities with your favorite Storm players. More information on location to follow.
- VIP Party: Courtside Season Ticket Holders are invited to join Storm players and coaches at this special meet-and-greet with autographs and interactive activities. More information on location to follow.
Honorary Captain Program
You can nominate your favorite child to be honored on the court with both the Storm and visiting team captains right before tip-off. Honorary captains also receive a commemorative Storm basketball to have each team’s captains autograph and are highlighted on the KeyArena video board.
- Friends & Family Ticket Credit: Receive two (2) complimentary tickets for every season ticket seat on your account to bring your friends, family and/or coworkers to a 2010 Storm home game. *
- Ticket Exchange Program: Take advantage of the Storm’s Season Ticket Holder Exchange Program and exchange unused tickets for extra tickets to alternate games.
- Season Tickets for Sale: Post your season tickets for sale at the Storm Marketplace through your 'My Storm Account' – a website that allows you to sell your tickets at any price.
- E-mail Your Tickets: E-mail your tickets to friends, family, or co-workers through your 'My Storm Account'. No need to worry about meeting your friends to pass off your tickets, just e-mail the tickets and they can print and go straight to the game.
Savings & Discounts
- Premium Seating: Select from the best seats in KeyArena.
- Season Ticket Savings: Save up to 30% off single-game ticket prices.
- Additional Ticket Savings: Purchase additional single-game tickets at your discounted season ticket price.
- Playoff Priority: Secure your playoff seats before the general public.
- Game Day Savings: Receive $25 off special birthday and anniversary messages on KeyArena’s video boards and birthday visit from the Storm mascot, Doppler!
- Discounted Parking: Enjoy the opportunity to purchase a discounted season parking pass in KeyArena’s 1st Avenue Garage just across the street from KeyArena.
*Due to limited inventory, some games may not be available for the Friends & Family Ticket Credit. Playoff games are also not available for the Friends & Family Ticket Credit.
Stay tuned for information on the Storm's 2011 promotional calendar and theme nights.
As Season Ticket Holders, your feedback is very important to us. Please let us know of what you like and what you have suggestions on. We would love to hear what you think! Send us your feedback.
This brand new Season Ticket Holder benefit allows additional names to be added onto your account as share partners. By providing contact information, share partners will receive most Season Ticket Holder communications. Please note that any e-mail containing account information will only be sent to the primary account holder.
Add a Share Partner to your account. Once completing the form you will receive an e-mail from the Storm Account Executive Team confirming your request.
Questions? Contact your Storm Account Executive at 206-272-WNBA (9622).