The Storm has teamed up with Safeco Insurance and their independent agents to create a season-long "Community Assist" program. For each Storm assist during home games, Safeco Insurance will donate $50 to a local charity, up to $15,000. For the 2012 season, the donation will be awarded to Special Olympics of Washington at the end of the season.
Really Big Storm Sweepstakes
Safeco Insurance and the Storm are proud to offer the chance to win the Really Big Storm Sweepstakes
- A trip for two with the Storm to an away game next season
- Two autographed and customized Storm jerseys with your name imprinted
- Two season tickets for the 2013 season in a prime location
- An autographed picture of the entire team
- A suite for 16 people plus catering for a game during the 2013 season – including a special Safeco Insurance and Seattle Storm t-shirt for every guest in the suite.
Enter for a chance to win the Really Big Storm Sweepstakes
Or visit the Safeco Booth at an upcoming Storm game.
Game Night Community Assist Guests
As an additional portion of the Community Assist program, Safeco Insurance and their independent agents are hosting groups of 50 fans from different non-profits throughout the season. Each non-profit receives a $500 donation and a t-shirt for each guest.
The agencies and associated non-profits this season are:
- Mosaic Insurance and the Little Red School House
- Lovsted Worthington and YMCA of Greater Seattle – Northshore
- Redmond General Insurance Agency and Hopelink
- DML Insurance and City Year
- SoundView Insurance and R Place of Refuge
- Magnolia Insurance and Skihawks Racing Team
- Choice Insurance and Olive Crest
- Belltown Insurance Group and Boy and Girls Club of KC – Rotary Boys and Girls Club
- Western Pacific Insurance and YMCA of Snohomish County – Mill Creek Branch
- PLC Insurance and CAYA
- NW Insurance and EHL Insurance and Coffee Oasis