Sue Bird Bobblehead Hunt
This is your opportunity to win an autographed, limited-edition Sue Bird bobblehead and a Seattle Storm prize pack, including two tickets to the July 8 Storm game, passes to get autographs from Storm players and a T-shirt!
On July 5, 6 and 7, the Storm will place a Sue Bird Bobblehead at a different location in Seattle. Your mission is to find the bobblehead and tweet a picture of it, in its location, including the hashtag #Bobblehunt. Each day, clues will be given out by Doppler on Twitter: @Dopps00. There will also be exclusive clues via the StormWatch e-newsletter, from players on Twitter and the Seattle Storm Facebook page.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
- The Bobblehunts will take place on July 5, 6 & 7, 2012
- There will be one winner each day.
- The clues will be posted through various channels, including but not limited to: @Dopps00 on Twitter, @SeattleStorm on Twitter, Seattle Storm on Facebook, the StormWatch e-newsletter
- Once you have found the bobblehead, take a picture of it and tweet the picture using #Bobblehunt
- The first person each day to complete the challenge will win a signed Sue Bird bobblehead, two tickets to the July 8 Storm game and two passes to meet Sue Bird after the game and get an autograph
- Each daily winner will be instructed via Doppler’s Twitter on how to redeem their prize
- One win per person
- Tell your friends about the contest and have fun!
Remember, there's another great way to get this very special Sue Bird Bobblehead: Come to the Storm game on July 8, when we play the rival Phoenix Mercury. The first 4,000 fans for the 6 p.m. tip off will get a bobblehead featuring Sue Bird draped in an American flag. This exclusive bobblehead connects to the Lauren Jackson Bobblehead, featuring LJ draped in the Australian flag, to be given out on Aug. 18 after Sue and Lauren return from the Summer Games in London. Get your tickets!