Sydney Carter - Sky Draft Pick
Have you been to Chicago Before?
- No I have not visited Chicago
If you were not a professional athlete what would your profession be?
- I would like to be a Basketball Coach
Do you have a nickname?
What aspect of college will you miss the most?
- Definitely all my friends
When did you start playing basketball?
- I started playing basketball when I was 5 years old
What other sports did you play growing up?
- I also played volleyball and ran track.
What is your favorite sport to watch? Which team do you support in that league?
- I really enjoy watching Track. When it comes to track I support Texas A&M and USA
Do you have a pet?
- A Chihuahua named Teddy
If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- It would be great to be able to Teleport
What is the best piece of advice you received from a coach?
- Hard work beats talent when talent stops working hard
Do you play any musical instruments?
- Not by a long shot
If you could be a celebrity for one day, who would it be?
- Abby Wambach
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Missing a wide open lay-up on national TV with nobody around me!
What interests do you have outside of basketball?
- Shoe Shopping
What is your favorite food?
Do you have a favorite movie / book?
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
- Curl my hair
When you retire what would you like your legacy to be?
- To have no regrets and to be known as someone who worked hard and did so with class, pride, and passion.
Follow me on Twitter at @Sydney_Rene