For more information or to register by phone, contact Bryan Van Den Bosch at 312-994-5986 or email email@example.com or click here to register online.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING
- In order to ensure that every girl has an opportunity to participate in this exciting event we are asking for girls to register as individuals with accurate parent/guardian contact information.
- Leaders please do not register as a troop. It is more rewarding when girls determine the jobs they would like to participate in and we had several instances last year where girls could not attend after registering as a troop.
- Each girl must purchase a ticket to participate and have proof of purchase by July 19th or their job will be released to someone on the waiting list. All friends and family will need to purchase tickets to enter the arena for the game and this can be done through the box office on game day or by calling 866.SKY.WNBA
- Girls may only register for one job.
- Please keep in mind that some jobs will require you to be working during the entire game and therefore you may not be able to see the action on the court.
- All girls will be assigned to a specific Sky Staff member that will take them to their job location and train girls on their specific duties. Parents/Guardians will not be able to accompany the girls while they are working. The times with the descriptions reflects actual time for the job including a pre-job meeting with your specific supervisor.
- It is suggested that you eat prior to coming to the game.
Click here for a list of Girl Scout Positions Available
Do you have a question about Sky tickets, events or general information? Click here to submit your question.