- Sylvia Fowles led the way for the Lynx tonight, finishing with a game-high 20 points on an efficient 8-of-10 shooting, 10 rebounds and a career-high-tying seven assists. Tonight marked Fowles’ league-leading 13th double-double (140th career) along with her sixth 20+ point/10+ rebound game of the season (58th career). She recorded her third 20+ point/10+ rebound/5+ assist game of her career (all three have been in a Lynx uniform) and first since finishing with 27 points, 12 rebounds and five assists on 9/1/17.
- Coming into tonight not having made a single three-pointer in her career (0-of-39), Danielle Robinson stepped up went 2-of-2 from long range. Robinson finished with a season-high-tying 15 points on 6-of-7 shooting and five assists in 24:39 off the bench.
- Temi Fagbenle added a career-high 10 points on 5-of-7 shooting and grabbed a career-high-tying four rebounds in 15:23 of action off the bench.
- Maya Moore added a near double-double this afternoon, finishing with 19 points on 6-of-13 shooting, nine rebounds and four assists.
- In her first career start, rookie Endy Miyem finished with three points and three rebounds. Miyem contributed in holding Fever forward Candice Dupree to only eight points.
- Led by a game-high and career-high-tying seven assists by Fowles, the Lynx dished out a season-high 29 assists on 33 made baskets. The team’s previous high was 25 (2x, MR: vs. Atlanta on June 29).
- Indiana’s 65 points are the fewest allowed by the Lynx this season and the second time they’ve held an opponent under 70 (Dallas scored 68 on May 23). Since the WNBA went to the four-quarter/24-second shot clock format in 2006, Minnesota is now 89-7 (.927) when allowing fewer than 70 points. That figure is 74-4 (.949) since the beginning of the 2011 season.
- The Fever never led this afternoon, Minnesota’s fifth wire job of the season (69th in franchise history); the last three of those have come on the road (June 22 at Phoenix, June 24 at Las Vegas). The Lynx have now built leads of 20+ points in six of their last 11 starts (seven times overall), improving to 116-0 all-time in that category.
- The Lynx return to action on Friday night as they host the Las Vegas Aces. Tip is set for 7:00 p.m. CT. The game can be heard on BOB 106 FM and can be seen on Fox Sports North Plus.