The 10 prospects that were invited to the 2018 WNBA Draft spoke with WNBA.com on the eve of the draft to let us know a little more about themselves on and off the court.
6-1, Guard, Mississippi State
1. I like fashion. For the draft, I’m actually stuck between two dresses; they’re the same style but just a color difference – one is all black and one is shimmery blue into black. They say be professional, like business casual, so I feel like I’m going to have to go with the black and not just stand out with the blue and the shimmer stuff. I want to be bold but I don’t want to break any rules.
2. I like to get my hair done. I like make up, all of that stuff.
3. I like to adventure out. I don’t like to be stuck in the house. I like to try new things.
4. I’m into my favorite series – Scandal, Being Mary Jane and Queen of the South – just because of their outfits; I like to look at stuff like that.
5. I like to be around my family a lot. All that together is who I am.
— WNBA (@WNBA) April 11, 2018