The 10 prospects that were invited to the 2018 WNBA Draft spoke with WNBA.com on the eve of the draft to let us know a little more about themselves on and off the court.
6-6, Forward, Connecticut
1. I’m a fun-loving person. I like to have fun; I like to have a good time.
2. I’m a versatile player, that’s one of the things that I love the most about my game, I can mix it up inside and out, dribble a little bit, passing, all of those things.
3. I absolutely love pizza, it’s my favorite food. Pizza rolls, pizza bagel, anything that has pizza, I love it.
4. At first I’m a quiet person, when I first meet people I usually come across as quiet, but once you get to know me I’m a really fun and joyful person and I like to be around people. I’m a people-person.
5. I’m really excited to be here, to be a part of this league, experience what it’s going to be like and add something to whatever team that I’m going to be on.
— WNBA (@WNBA) April 12, 2018