Mystery Mini-Basketball Fundraiser
Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation and the Washington Mystics are hosting a new fundraiser, Mystery Mini-Basketballs. Stop by the MSE Foundation table on the main concourse of Verizon Center behind section 115 starting when doors open at 3 p.m. before the Washington Mystics take on the Connecticut Sun on Sunday, Aug. 11, to participate. Fans will have the unique opportunity to purchase autographed Mystics mini-basketballs for $30 each. What’s the mystery? Each mini-basketball is individually signed by a Mystics player and packaged in a Mystics gift box to conceal the autograph so you don’t know which player’s signature you’ll get. If you select an unsigned mini-basketball, you’ll get to meet Mystics guard Tierra Ruffin-Pratt, who will sign it for you personally after the game.
Cash and credit cards will be accepted methods of payment for this fundraiser. Five lucky winners will get to meet Ruffin-Pratt and all proceeds benefit Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation. Plan to arrive early to participate as Mystery Mini-Basketballs starts promptly when doors open at 3 p.m. and supplies are limited.
- Mystics mini-basketballs are $30 each.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted as payment for mini-basketballs.
- Checks will NOT be accepted.
- If the mini-basketball you select is not autographed, you’ll have the opportunity to meet Mystics guard Tierra Ruffin-Pratt, who will personally sign it for you.
- Specific player autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the MSE Foundation table behind section 115 immediately after the game.