DIGITAL SEASON TICKET CARD FAQ’S
1. HOW DO I USE IT?
Use your season-ticket card just like you would a normal ticket. Present your card to the ticket taker when you arrive at Verizon Center and they will swipe it. You will receive a seat locator tab with detailed seat information for each location on your account. You can then enter the building as normal with your guests.
2. WHAT IF I WANT TO GIVE TICKETS TO FRIENDS/FAMILY AHEAD OF TIME?
Your guests will require their own ticket to enter Verizon Center. Prior to the game you can forward their seats to them by logging on to your account at My Mystics Account Manager. The recipient will be able to print the electronic ticket at home.
3. IS THERE A COST TO FORWARD OR REPRINT A TICKET?
No, it’s free! Mystics season-ticket holders can forward and reprint their season tickets free of charge using My Mystics Account Manager.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY CARD OR IT GETS STOLEN?
If your season-ticket card is lost or gets stolen please contact your guest services specialist immediately. Your card will be deactivated and will no longer be able to gain entry to Verizon Center. A replacement card will be re-issued for you to use the remainder of the season.
5. I USE MY TICKETS FOR BUSINESS, FOR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES. HOW WILL I GIVE THEM MY TICKETS?
Just login to your account at My Mysics Account Manager and select ticket forwarding. This is a secure way to deliver your tickets by emailing them to your client or employee without anyone leaving their office.
6. I SPLIT TICKETS WITH OTHER PEOPLE. HOW DOES IT WORK IF I ONLY HAVE ONE CARD FOR ALL OF MY SEATS?
If you are a full season ticket holder in which you receive the same seat locations each game your tickets will be pre-loaded onto your own personalized Digital Ticket Card. It is the responsibility of the primary account holder to determine how the cards and or tickets are distributed among your group. Through My Mystics Account you will be able to transfer your tickets to your share partners for free. Once your share partners access the tickets they will be able to the print the tickets you forward to them. Or, if you prefer, you can bring the tickets for the games assigned to your share partner from the My Mystics Account management tool by forwarding the appropriate tickets to your personal email address, printing them and the delivering them directly to your share partners.
7. WHAT IF I HAVE A TICKET FOR A PREMIUM SEATING AREA?
Our premium seating areas include our VIP seats. If you have seats in any of these areas, you’ll receive a card to use exclusively for them, and will continue to receive the benefits that come with these seating areas. Any additional 100/400 general seats that you have will be stored on a separate card.
8. CAN I FORWARD ALL OF MY TICKETS IF MY ACCOUNT IS NOT PAID IN FULL?
Yes. Your entire ticket package is available on line at My Mystics Account.
9. IS THERE ANY WAY TO FORWARD MORE THAN ONE GAME AT A TIME?
Yes! You can now forward, print, or transfer your tickets to a card for as many games at a time as you’d like. Simply scroll through the monthly calendar view to select the game(s) and seat(s), or click “advanced options” at the top of the calendar for quick access.
10. MY GUESTS AND I WILL BE ARRIVING AT VERIZON CENTER SEPARATELY. CAN I FORWARD OR PRINT ONLY SOME OF MY TICKETS FOR A PARTICULAR GAME AND LEAVE THE REST ON MY MYSTICS DIGITAL TICKET CARD?
Yes. Simply check the box next to the seats that you would like to forward or print and continue through the process on My Mystics Account. All unchecked seats will remain on the digital ticket card for the game your are managing.
11. IF I SEND MY TICKETS TO SOMEONE ELSE, DOES THE CONCESSION CREDIT GO WITH IT?
Yes! If you have a concession credit on your ticket, it stays on the active barcode. If you print your tickets, or forward them to someone else, they’ll have access to the concession credit and be able to enjoy this great benefit.
12. IF I DO NOT USE MY ENTIRE CONCESSION CREDIT FOR A GAME, DOES IT CARRY OVER TO THE NEXT GAME?
The concession credit you receive per game is only valid during that game; the balance does not carry over to future games. After you’ve made a purchase at a concession stand your receipt will detail your remaining balance that can still be utilized that game. Concession credits are also not transferable on any unused ticket exchanges for future games. The credit is only available for all the original assigned games in your 18 game full season plan.
Season-Ticket Card Terms and Conditions