We Are Thankful for ...
With Thanksgiving around the corner, the Washington Mystics have a lot to be thankful for. From oatmeal to family, our players are appreciative for all of the things in their lives. Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful that I am allowed to wake up everyday. I am thankful that I can walk now and my knee is getting stronger each day. I am thankful that I will be able to play again. I am thankful that Obama is our president. I am thankful for my family and friends.
My Thankful List
1. My Savior Jesus Christ, His mercy and grace
2. My family and friends
3. My health and being able to do what I love everyday...BASKETBALL!
4. Technology that allows me to communicate with people back home while I'm abroad
5. Digiturk (satellite TV package in Turkey that allows me to watch NBA TV!!!)
Oh and one more.....last but CERTAINLY not least!!
6. I am thankful to have the opportunity to be a part of the Mystics organization....for Dr. J, her commitment and all she does for us, and of course I'm thankful for our amazing fans!
I am thankful for my family and friends, I am thankful for this opportunity to have basketball as my job, I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me so much
Julie Plank, Head Coach
ALL I have to be thankful for…an awesome Mom and family, great friends everyway, a healthy mind and body, and a wonderful opportunity ahead of me, as the Washington Mystics Head Coach!
I am thankful for instant oatmeal because I am overseas and sometimes the food is not so great. I carry it with me. It saves me from starving sometimes.
I am thankful for the opportunity to do something I love to do.
Angela Taylor, General Manager
I am thankful for a loving family, amazing friendships, and the opportunity to follow my dreams
I am thankful that God has blessed me to be the first in my family to graduate from college and pursue a career as a professional basketball player. This has put me in so many positions to be successful.