|How to Request an Autographed Item for an Auction or Raffle|
Please submit your request in writing four (4) weeks prior to your event date. Please include the following information in your request:
1. All requests must be received in writing via fax or mail to the address below on the organization’s letterhead at least thirty (30) days in advance of the event date.
2. Organizations must be a 501c (3) non-profit organization.
3. Organizations must be within 40 miles of the Washington, DC Metropolitan area in order to be considered.
4. Briefly describe how the money that is raised will be spent.
YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO:
Attn: Community Relations Department
601 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004-1605
Fax to 202-527-7539
Attn: Mystics Community Relations
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we are not always able to respond to follow up phone calls or correspondence.
We ask that organizations that receive a donation from the Mystics, send a follow-up report specifying the amount raised by our donation and the amount raised through the fundraising event. Send the report to the Community Relations Department at the above address.
MONETARY DONATIONS and SPONSORSHIPS:
Monetary donations and sponsorship requests will not be considered or granted.
All requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to raise funds for non-profit, tax-exempt organizations that are a 501(c)(3).
|How to Request a Mystics player, coach, or staff member to appear at an event|
Please submit your request in writing four (4) weeks prior to your event date. Please include the following information in your request and send it to the Mystics Community Relations department:
1. Date, Time, Location (Please note, player appearances will not be considered outside of a 40 mile radius of Verizon Center.)
2. Detailed information about your event
3. Detailed information as to what is expected from player, coach, or general manager (i.e. keynote speaker, conduct a clinic, sign autographs, guest judge etc.)
4. Please list name, address, phone number and an e-mail address for contact person
|Frequently Asked Questions:|
1. What areas do you donate to?
Because of the overwhelming requests that we receive, we limit our donations to the Washington DC Metropolitan area, which includes Virginia and Maryland.
2. How can I request promotional items to give away at our upcoming event?
Based on availability, the Mystics provide promotional items to those requests which are received at least three (3) weeks prior to the event date. Requests must be documented on organization/group letterhead, with a brief explanation of activity. Donations are limited to one organization per calendar year.