The 2014 season schedule is now available for download!
Keep your schedule up to date with the Phoenix Mercury as they embark on a brand new season!Mac Users: iCal Import (.ICS file format)
Right click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open iCal and import the ics file into your calendar.
Outlook 2010 Users: (.ICS file format)
Right click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. Click on File > Open > Import. Select "Import an iCalendar" and select the file you saved. Click Open and then click the "Import button.
Outlook Users (except Outlook 2010): .CSV file format
Download the Mercury Schedule Now
(Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
To get the Mercury schedule onto your Blackberry or Handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you sychronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE --> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will
be performed:' above an option to Import the csv file into folder:
- Check that box and and click on 'Import ___ into folder:
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the
right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding
fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
STEP THREE: Synchronize your Blackberry or handheld device to your computer.