Download Your Phoenix Mercury Toolbar Today!
Show your Mercury pride, streamline your Internet searching and keep up-to-date with the latest news on your favorite team by downloading the new Phoenix Mercury Toolbar for your web browser.
Once installed, the PhoenixMercury.com Toolbar will feature the latest breaking team news, player transactions, schedule announcements and ticket updates. You'll also have easy access to the Yahoo! Search Engine for all of your Internet searches. Plus you're always just a click away from PhoenixMercury.com to check out our in-depth coverage and all-access videos.
Available for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, the Mercury Toolbar is free of spyware, adware and viruses, and will respect a user's privacy. There is no cost to download the toolbar, either. So what are you waiting for?
Click here to install the Phoenix Mercury Toolbar on your computer now! You will then be prompted to take the following steps:
1) You will see optional fields to fill in for e-mail address and zip code
2) Please check box for terms agreement and click on "Download Now" (you can choose to install the toolbar using either Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers)
3) At this point a pop-up blocker notice may appear
If the pop-up notice does NOT appear, go on to step No. 4
If the pop-up notice does appear, just click on the yellow notice and hit "Download File"
4) You may then see a message about refreshing the page. Click "Retry."
5) Click Run - Run - Install - Finish
6) After you click on "Finish" please close your Internet browser and re-open a new browser
7) Click on "View" at the top of your browser and then select "Toolbars."
8) Then click or check the words "Phoenix Mercury Toolbar" and the Mercury Toolbar should appear on your screen