21 Questions with Sidney Spencer
1. Tell us a little about your family and where you are from.
I was born and raised in Alabama. I have 2 older brothers, an awesome sister-in-law, a fiesty 3 year old niece, and of course some pretty amazing parents. They will all visit NY during the season at some point so keep your eye out! When they come, we go around Manhanttan testing out the restaurants we have seen on the FoodNetwork and see if they are up to par. My favorite thus far has been the Wafels and Dinges Truck outside the Body's Exhibit. That's the Spencers!
2. What are some of your biggest interests?
I love to be outside especially when the weather is warm, sunny and gorgeous. I could just go on walks and be content wandering around watching and meeting new people!!! This is one of my favorite things to do especially overseas because I learn a lot about the culture.
3. What is your favorite pregame meal?
I change it up to keep it fresh, but gotta have some good meat and pasta!
4. What is your favorite movie?
The Blind Side.
5. What is your favorite cereal?
Raisin Brand with a banana cut up in it!
6. What is your favorite show/channel?
7. What is your favorite sneaker brand?
8. What is your shoe size?
9. What is something you dream of doing but no one knows?
Having my own bakery as well as a bed & breakfast.
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. What item do you always leave your house with?
My bible, wallet, and cell phone.
12. What is your favorite chewing gum?
Orbit Sweet Mint.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What is your favorite animal?
15. What is your favorite dance?
Country Line Dancing with the senior citizens in Italy!
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What is your favorite city/state?
18. What other sports did you play when you were younger?
Volleyball, softball, baseball, track & field - anything to keep me busy.
19. What age did you start playing basketball?
20. What is your biggest pet peeve?
21. Is there anything embarrassing you want to admit?
I sleep with a night light =)