NY LIBERTY “CIRCLE LINE CRUISE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will be comprised of six (6) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”, together, the “Promotion Period”) to be held as follows (Sponsors’ computer system shall be the official timekeeper):
i) Entry Period One: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on August 7, 2013;
ii) Entry Period Two: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) ET on August 8, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on August 14, 2013;
iii) Entry Period Three: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) ET on August 15, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on August 21, 2013;
iv) Entry Period Four: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) ET on August 22, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on August 28, 2013;
v) Entry Period Five: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) ET on August 29, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on September 4, 2013; and
vi) Entry Period Six: begins at 12:00 PM (noon) ET on September 5, 2013, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on September 9, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, at least 21 years old at time of entry, who reside within a 75-mile radius of Madison Square Garden. Sweepstakes is void outside the area stated herein and where prohibited by law. Directors, employees, and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, children, grandparent or grandchildren and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or household members of individuals, whether or not related, employed by, New York Cruise Lines, Inc., MSG Holdings, L.P. (“MSG”) (together, the “Sponsors”), the New York Liberty Basketball Club (the “Liberty”), the Woman’s National Basketball Association and its member teams, WNBA Enterprises, LLC (collectively, “WNBA Entities”), The Prudential Center, Prudential Financial, Inc. (together, “Prudential”) and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotional agencies, are ineligible to participate. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entry per person per Entry Period.
During each Entry Period, visit www.wnba.com/liberty and locate the designated entry page. You will then need to enter your full name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Multiple entries in any Entry Period from any person will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) potential winner per Entry Period will be selected at random at the end of each Entry Period from among all eligible entries for that applicable Entry Period (the “Potential Winner”). Nonwinning entries from one Entry Period will not carry forward into subsequent Entry Periods. Potential Winner will be notified by phone or email. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions within twenty-four (24) hours after Sponsors sent the message, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsors may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for the drawing at issue. The Potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of the date of notice in order to claim his/her prize and become an official winner (“Official Winner”). If a prize or prize notification is returned as undelivered, a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors may award the prize to an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZES (6) (one (1) per Entry Period): Each Official Winner will receive (i) four (4) tickets to a Liberty home game at The Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey (game date and time to be selected at the Liberty’s sole discretion) and (ii) four (4) tickets to a Circle Line cruise (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) per prize: $144).
Total ARV of Sweepstakes Prizes per Entry Period: $144.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Official Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other costs and expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to transportation to and from The Prudential Center, meals and beverages. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsors’ discretion.
Tickets are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon. Seat locations are determined by Sponsors. Official Winners and guest(s) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. If event is cancelled or postponed, no compensation or substitution will be provided.
6. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Official Winners’ consent to Sponsors and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their designees to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or emails or postage-due, damaged or illegible mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Official Winner agrees to release and hold harmless New York Cruise Lines, Inc., MSG Holdings, L.P., the Liberty, the WNBA Entities, Prudential, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSORS: MSG Holdings, L.P., 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121. New York Cruise Lines, Inc., Pier 42 @ the Hudson River, New York, NY, 10121.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Official Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NY Liberty “Circle Line Cruise” Sweepstakes, 2 Penn Plaza, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 by October 9, 2013. Please specify Winner’s List or Rules Request.