Download the 2014 Fever Schedule
Keep your schedule up to date with the Indiana Fever as they embark on a brand new season. You can now download the entire 2014 Indiana Fever schedule.
To download the Fever 2014 schedule for Outlook, Google Calendar, and iCal, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Right-Click and "Save link as..." the Fever 2014 Schedule
Step 2: Install
Locate the downloaded file. Double-Click to open it. The calendar should automatically install. (It may take a few minutes to sync.) If it does not automatically install, follow the instructions for previous versions of Outlook.
- 1. In Outlook, select File, and click Import and Export
- 2. Highlight Import from another program or file, and click next.
- 3. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click next.
- 4. Select schedule.csv on your local machine as the file to import.
- 5. Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
- 6. Check Calendar to import the entire 2014 season.
- 7. Click Finish to update your Outlook Calendar.
- 1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- 2. Select Import calendar
- 3. Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- 4. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
iCal (will not work on mobile devices)
- 1a. Locate file, open it. Follow on-screen instructions for install. --OR--
- 1b. Open iCal
- 2. Select File > Import > Importů from the menu
- 3. Find and highlight the desired .ics file
- 4. Click Import
- 5. Select the iCal calendar to which you want the imported events added OR select "New Calendar" to create a new iCal calendar for the imported schedule.
- 6. Click Import