Download the 2015 Fever Schedule
Keep your schedule up to date with the Indiana Fever as they embark on a brand new season. You can now download the entire 2015 Indiana Fever schedule.
To download the Fever 2015 schedule for Outlook, Google Calendar, and iCal, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Right-Click Here and "Save link as..." the Fever 2015 Schedule
Step 2: Install
Import into Outlook
- 1. Right-click HERE and “Save link as..” or “Save target as…” on a place on your computer where you can easily find it (same as Step 1 above)
- 2. In Outlook, select File, and click Open and select Import
- 3. Highlight Import an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar file (vcs).
- 4. Select the file on your local machine as the file to import and click OK.
- 5. Choose Import.
- 1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- 2. Select Import calendar
- 3. Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- 4. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
iCal (will not work on mobile devices)
- 1a. Locate file, open it. Follow on-screen instructions for install. --OR--
- 1b. Open iCal
- 2. Select File > Import > Import… from the menu
- 3. Find and highlight the desired .ics file
- 4. Click Import
- 5. Select the iCal calendar to which you want the imported events added OR select "New Calendar" to create a new iCal calendar for the imported schedule.
- 6. Click Import