Who Are the Best Dressed WNBA Players?
I've seen everybody, has their own style and they
look nice. I guess Tina is seen as the fashion queen."
- Cappie Pondexter, Phoenix Mercury
"That's a hard one. I'd have to say Tina Thompson
is right up there on my list. Lisa Leslie. Man, that's
a tough one, I don't want to name a thousand
people so I'm going to stick with those two."
- Scholanda Dorrell, Sacramento Monarchs
"I think for Swin, it's important for her life to dress nicely. She always
looks nice, so I'd probably say Swin is known for that."
- Kayte Christensen, Phoenix Mercury
"I don't know, since I've probably only seen anyone
dressed up like once or twice"
- Candice Dupree, Chicago Sky
"I think Lisa Leslie, and Tina Thompson,
there's a lot of good dressers, but I haven't been here for a long time, so I'm
sure there are more."
- Sophia Young, San Antonio Silver Stars
- Ticha Penicheiro, Sacramento Monarchs
then Katie Douglas, Taj and Nykesha Sales
on our team, Margo Dydek does, too. I mean
I have to give my props to my Sun teammates."
- Lindsay Whalen, Connecticut Sun
"Everybody cleans up pretty well off the court,
when you see people off the court they look
like totally different people, I think Swin is
pretty much out there, Swin, Lisa, a couple
of my teammates Katie Douglas and Taj
McWilliams-Frnaklin, do a pretty good job."
- Asjha Jones, Connecticut Sun