Thank you for your interest in the Atlanta Dream and our Community Ticket Program. This philanthropic program makes it possible for schools, community groups and non-profit and charitable organizations to enjoy Atlanta Dream Basketball in Philips Arena. These tickets have been provided by corporate partners. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Every effort is made to provide 2-3 weeks advance notice of available tickets. In some cases these tickets are donated shortly before a scheduled game (possibly within 48 hours of game time). Registered organizations are eligible to receive 25 to 150 tickets for a Dream home game. Organizations are asked to only request the amount of tickets they feel will be utilized. Under any circumstance, organizations with unused tickets or attendance below 50% will be contacted and removed from the program for the remainder of the season.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be resold. The Atlanta Dream holds the right to permanently remove from the program and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any organization or individual who participates in the re-selling or further mishandling of charitable tickets.
- When tickets become available for a given home game, we will contact and inform you of your game date and game time. Tickets are distributed based on availability as determined by the Dream. Please do not contact the Dream office soliciting for tickets. Organizations are required to pick up tickets at the Dream offices. (225 Peachtree Street- Suite 2400, Atlanta GA 30303) Tickets not retrieved 24 hours to game time will be passed on to another organization in the program. The Atlanta Dream require students/youth under 18 years of age be chaperoned by an adult.
- The Dream Community Relations Department is always eager to learn more about the communities we serve. Along with submission please include a letter or flyer summarizing your organization. The letter or flyer should include a description of the services your organization provides, a mission statement and how your organization will benefit from participation in the community ticket program.
- Is there wheelchair-accessible seating available? Yes, please let us know this information on your request form in the "Additional Comments" section or upon notification of being selected for a game so that we can try to accommodate you.
- Can I invite friends/family outside of the organization to come to the game with my group? No. The tickets your group is allocated are to be used SOLELY by your organization. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- If I bring a few extra group members with me to the game, will they be able to get tickets? No. Your group can only use the number of tickets you were allocated. Extra group members must buy their own tickets.
- There are a few small children in the group. Will they need a ticket, too? Children 2 years of age or older are required to have a ticket.
- Do I need to continue sending in request forms each month to continue receiving group tickets? No. Once you send in your request you are entered into the lottery system. Your information will remain in the system the entire season.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: