- Atlanta Dream Breast Health Awareness Live Auction
- Chicago Sky Breast Health Awareness Ticket Package
- San Antonio Stars Celebrate Breast Health Awareness Week
WNBA CARES WEEK 2015
- Storm Visit Gale Place for WNBA Cares Week
- Connecticut Sun Host WNBA FIT Clinic at ESPN’s Fitness Day
- Chicago Sky Refurbish Roger C. Sullivan High School
- Shock Host Youth Basketball Clinic
- Lynx Timeout at Science Museum of Minnesota | Photo Gallery
- Dream Dedicate Learn & Player Center at YMCA of Greater Atlanta
The WNBA FIT platform is the league’s comprehensive health and wellness program that encourages physical activity and healthy living for children and families. Through programs such as Kaiser Permanente clinics, the WNBA informs, engages and educates its fans in healthy living practices.
The Inspiring Woman platform celebrates women who demonstrate their ability to inspire others through their commitment, passion and dedication to work, family and community.
The WNBA Breast Health Awareness program focuses on generating awareness and educating women about breast cancer in addition to raising funds for the initiative. This season, WNBA Breast Health Awareness Week will take place from August 4-9,2015.
The WNBA is committed to a long-term environmental plan through the implementation of sustainable business practices and procedures that decrease the league’s carbon footprint and contribute to a clean, healthy environment.
The WNBA is committed to supporting our active and retired service men and women and their families around the world. Through the WNBA Cares Hoops for Troops program, teams and players honor military and their families through a variety of activation including in-arena nights, military base visits, ticket programs, in-game activation and meet & greets with Wounded Warriors.
The WNBA Cares Community Assist Award presented by State Farm recognizes a WNBA player for their outstanding efforts in the community, and for ongoing philanthropic work during each month of the 2015 WNBA season.