Download the 2013 Sun Schedule
Steps to Download to Microsoft Outlook
1. Click Here to download the Sun schedule for Microsoft Outlook.
2. 'Save Target As' to your desktop.
3. From Outlook, select 'File > Import and Export'.
4. Click 'Import from another program or file'.
5. Click file type 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)'.
6. Locate the downloaded file and click 'Next'.
7. If you are prompted to select a destination folder, select 'Calendar'
8. Click on 'Finish' to complete the import process.
8. Some versions of Outlook will require you to choose which fields you'd like to import. In that case, drag and drop desired field names from the left side of the pop-up menu to the right side.
*Please note: Game times are subject to change.