Donations and Appearances
- All donation and appearance requests must be received online or printed, completed and mailed or faxed on the on-line request form no later than 30 days prior to your need. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Your request for a donation item or appearance must be received 30 days prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Requesting non-profit organizations must have a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organizationís valid Tax Exempt ID # on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form.)
- Priorities are given to requests within 75 miles of San Antonio where the majority of our fans live and work.
- We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and coaches.
- Multiple donations to single organizations in a calendar year (July-June) are rare. Due to the quantity of requests, Spurs Sports & Entertainment cannot donate incentives or auction items to local employee United Way Campaigns. We also do not purchase ads.
Thank you for considering SS&E as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.