Bo Knows...The Top 10 Women’s Basketball Teams
10) DePaul - I have to put our hometown team in the top 10. Look for guard Allie Quigley to play with anyone in the Big East.
9) Texas A&M - The Aggies will return all 5 starters from last year. They are very similar to Rutgers, and could end up being the most athletic team in country. The team will not skip a beat while Morenike Atrunrase is out because of the play they will recieve from freshman Tyra White.
8) Stanford - I believe they are the best in the west. Candice Wiggins would be the 1st overall pick in this year's WNBA draft if not for LSU's Sylvia Fowles. They have a very good inside game, led by Pac 10 Freshman of the year Jayne Appel.
7) George Washington - They are returning 4 starters from last year, including guards Sarah-Jo Lawrence and Kimberly Beck as well as Jessica Adair down low in the post.
6) Maryland - The Terps are a very talented team who will also return 4 starters from last year to their lineup. Crystal Langhorne, Marissa Coleman and Kristi Toliver are as good as any tandem in the country.
5) Oklahoma - The Sooners will be a very athletic team this year. Courtney Paris and the rest of the team will be tested early on in the season.
4) Rutgers - The Scarlet Knights will return 5 starters who went all the way to the final game last year. Essence Carson and Matee Ajavon are both future WNBA players. Kia Vaughn should be one of the best juniors in the country.
3) UCONN - Another team who will return 5 starters from last year's 32-4 team. Renee Montgomery and Tina Charles will standout among all other duos in the NCAA.
2) LSU - Sylvia Fowles, Quianna Chaney, and Erica White along with Coach Chancellor will be a dynamite combination.
1) Tennessee - They are last year’s national champs and will remain number 1 until someone beats them.