Arizona Lottery 2013 Ultimate VIP Season Ticket Package Promotion
Phoenix Mercury 2013 Season Official Rules
Official Player Rules:
1. The Arizona Lottery – Mercury Courtside Seats 2013 Promotion takes place on May 18, 2013.
2. A player must be at least 21 years old and located within 50 miles of U.S. Airways Center to enter. By entering, the player agrees to be bound by these contest rules, terms, and conditions.
3. Entry into the promotion is limited to the one event during the Entry Period as follows:
# of Tickets Available
May 18, 2013
2 - 4 PM
Fry’s Food Store
2250 E Baseline Rd
a. The above dates, times, and locations are subject to change. Visit www.merctix.com/azlottery for up-to-date event information.
4. To enter, a player must purchase a $10 Cash Bonanza ticket at the participating location during the promotional time. With this purchase, a player receives the following:
a. Two (2) Mercury tickets to the Home Opener on May 27, 2013, so long as supplies last.
b. One (1) Grand Prize entry form.
c. One (1) turn to spin a wheel for a chance to win Arizona Lottery prizes.
d. One (1) Mercury sunshade with each $10 purchase (limit of 5).
5. Tickets are distributed on a first-come first-serve basis.
6. Tickets are to be used for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed for profit.
7. There is not a limit set for the amount of Arizona Lottery tickets a player can purchase.
8. There is a limit of five (5) pairs of tickets a person can receive.
9. Drawing: From the Grand Prize entry forms received, three (3) finalists will be randomly selected by the Phoenix Mercury to participate in an on-court promotion at the Phoenix Mercury game on May 27, 2013.
10. Each finalist must be available to attend the entire game on May 27, 2013 at US Airways Center or an alternate finalist will be drawn.
11. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from the three finalists.
12. Grand Prize: The Grand prize includes two (2) Row 1 season tickets, season parking, one (1) autographed #1 Draft Pick Jersey, lunch with Ann Meyers Drysdale (date to be determined by Phoenix Mercury), FlexPrint Club access for the home opener, and a $250 Visa gift card. No cash value awarded in lieu of prize. Prize consists of only those items listed as part of the prize.
13. Winners must be able to attend on Mercury-specified game date or prize will be forfeited. If game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, the winners will not be reimbursed.
14. If a minor is a guest, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian or minor must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian as one of the guests who must sign all required paperwork.
15. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in the drawing. Limit one prize per family/household.
16. Entrants without proper address and those who have opted to not be contacted by the Phoenix Mercury or Arizona Lottery for any reason will be excluded from the drawing.
17. By entering this contest, winner agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner's name, photo, and/or likeness in any and all advertising promotions and other publicity conducted by the Arizona Lottery, EB Lane, and Mercury (“Sponsors”).
18. All entries shall become the property of the Arizona Lottery and may be used for marketing and solicitation purposes.
19. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
20. Random drawings from all eligible entries received will determine the one finalist and will be held within 72 hours after close of the promotional period. Finalists will be notified by telephone or email. If a drawn finalist does not respond to telephone call or sent email within 24 hours, an alternate finalist will be drawn.
21. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incident to any prize are the responsibility of each respective winner.
22. Participants agree that the decisions of the Phoenix Mercury related to this promotion and all drawings are final.
23. By accepting a prize, the winner, his or her heirs, or legal representatives agree to indemnify, hold harmless, release and discharge the sponsors from any loss, claim, damage, suit or injury arising out of the prize accepted.
24. Sponsors, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
25. Sponsors make no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
26. Promotional prizes are provided under order of A.R.S. § 5-554(C). In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event conducted by the Arizona Lottery.
27. Should a prizewinner make any false statement in connection with this promotion, the winner will be required to promptly return to the Phoenix Mercury, upon demand, the prize.
28. No employee, officer, director, commissioner or their immediate family member (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of sponsors are eligible to participate.
29. The Phoenix Mercury and the Arizona Lottery reserve the right to modify these rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
30. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend this promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or impair the administration or fairness of this promotion.
31. The Sponsors are not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor is it responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion.
32. The Sponsors reserve the right, in sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; to have acted in violation of these rules; or to have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
33. The Sponsors are not responsible for any printing or technical error which may occur in processing, printing or distribution of promotion materials.
34. Winners are solely responsible for the actions of any guests who accompany them to the game.
35. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 6/10/13 to: “Phoenix Mercury/Arizona Lottery 2013 Promotion”, 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004.