Top 10 Reasons to Take Off Work on Camp Day
The Liberty takes on Eastern Conference rival Atlanta Dream on Wednesday at noon. Need help on reasons why you need to take off from work? We've got you covered!
- Can you honestly say that your office trash can hoops game can't use a little work?
- Your kids or friends would never tell your boss on you, especially if they got to come too!
- When was the last time you took an unscheduled day off from work and felt good about yourself?
- It's not that you're lazy, it's just that you care more about Liberty Basketball.
- It's the most fun you can legally have on a Wednesday at noon.
- It's better than last week's excuse!
- You're still dying to get on the Dance Cam at a professional sporting event.
- Maddie the mascot is Prudential Center trained and won't jump on you or lick your face, unlike your dog at home.
- Trust us, it's much better than Hawaiian Shirt Day.
- THE LIBERTY ARE ON A 3-GAME WINNING STREAK. HOW COULD YOU MISS IT?!?