21 Questions with Kia Vaughn
1. What is your favorite pregame meal?
Spaghetti and baked chicken
2. What is your favorite movie?
Love and Basketball is my all-time favorite, but currently I have had all Twilight Movies on Repeat...I am obsessed with vampires.
3. What is your favorite cereal?
I have two favorites that are always in my house - Fruity Pebbles and Frosted Flakes.
4. What is your favorite show/channel?
My favorite shows are The Game, Desperate Housewives, Real Housewives of Atlanta and my new found show, True Blood, which is about Vampires LOL!
5. What is your favorite sneaker brand?
Of course, Nike...they have a variety of styles and colors. I play in them but I specially love the running shoes that I walk around in because of comfort.
6. What is your shoe size?
I am a 12 women... And who asked this question LOL...
7. What is something you dream of doing but no one knows?
I dream of performing with Beyonce. I would love to be her background dancer!
8. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is dying without being all that I can be and dying before my purpose here on earth is fulfilled.
9. What item do you always leave your house with?
My cell phone and ipod.
10. What is your favorite chewing gum?
Any kind of chewing gum works for me!
11. What is your favorite color?
My two favorite colors are pink and purple.
12. What is your favorite animal?
I love dogs. I have a Toy-Yorkie named Prince who I love with all my heart.
13. What is your favorite dance?
I love Reggae!
14. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and New Year's. New Year's because that lets me know we are finally in the month of my birthday hahahahah...
15. What is your favorite childhood story?
Growing up, my brother and I used to love when it snowed. We would ask my grandfather if we could go outside when there was no school and climb the gate that led to my junior high school's playground and have the best snow fights everrrrrrr! (I actually miss those days..especially hearing my grandpa (RIP) screaming out the window telling us not to hit each other in the face lol..that just brought tears to my eyes..)
Also my brother and I used to play this sliding game in my grandfathers house. I would wrap him up in a sheet and drag him all over the house. Listening to him scream had me soooo weak lol... I always laughed at him because he screamed like a girl! My mom would come in and be so mad - screaming because we don't wash clothes and the house is not a play ground...hahahahah... All we would do was look at my grandfather and wait to see what he would say, then back to playing we go!!! (Love u mama)
16. What's your sign?
17. Where did you play high school basketball?
Right down the street from The Garden at St. Michael Academy.
18. What is your favorite city/state?
What other city is better than NEW YORK CITY! I was born and raised in in NYC and it's the best there is...
19. What did you like to do on the playground when you were growing up?
20. What other sports did you play when you were younger?
In jr high, I played volleyball for fun. When it was competitive, it was only within the class and during our gym period so nothing too serious. But that's what Coach Apache from AAU told me to do to the basketball when I started playing - "Spike it!" That's why defense is my first love and what makes me Kia Vaughn!
21. What age did you start playing basketball?
I started the summer before my freshmen year of high-school. I never played before and knew nothing about the sport! My mom forced me to play..I disliked her and basketball then but I love them both now! I'm not sure where I would of been or be without either of them..GOD is So GOOD!