Choices for Champions! Team Up to Defeat Bullying
Indiana Fever vs. Washington Mystics
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 | Program: 9:45 a.m. | Fever Tipoff: 12:00 p.m
Bring your school out for an educational and fun-filled day with the Fever!
Join us to see interactive presentations on Anti-bullying and hear from Fever players about making champion choices in your life regarding Education and Health and Fitness!
- An anti-bullying program “Building Resiliency In Children” will be presented by Camishe Nunley, owner of the Healing Your Hidden Hurts agency.
- Moderating the event and conducting an interactive game will be Ryan Moran of Moran Success Development.
- Schools are encouraged to prepare for the educational program by conducting a “No Name-Calling Week,” wear Fever colors and create anti-bullying posters to hang in schools.
Group tickets are available for just $9 per ticket! Enjoy face painters, balloon artists, and arts and crafts before the Fever tip off their 2014 season with their first game of the year!
Not only will you receive a great educational message and enjoy a basketball game, but you will also receive:
- Lower Level Seats
- Boomer Dunk Show!
- FREE hot dog, chips, Pepsi product (while supplies last)
- FREE Bus Parking
- Two (2) Complimentary Tickets (per school)
To register your school group for Choices for Champions, please complete the form below or call Nathan Burger at (317) 917-2805. Remember to order by Friday, April 11, 2014 so you don’t miss out!