Top 10 Reasons Why the Nets Can Beat the Lakers
Like the Lakers, the Comets were almost unbeatable. Robinson gives us ten reasons why, with Jason Kidd at the helm, the Nets can go from worst to first.
Crystal Robinson's Top 10 Reasons why the Nets can beat the Lakers in the NBA Finals:
New York Liberty guard Crystal Robinson, a huge Jason Kidd fan, drives to the hoop.|
9. Jason Kidd has the ablity to make everyone around him better.
8. Kidd's ability to dominate a game without scoring many points.
7. Kobe will take one game to show the whole world that no one can guard him and he'll stop passing the ball to Shaq.
6. Shaq's the best player in our solar system but I do not think he can keep making his free throws.
5. New Jersey will put too much pressure on LA's transition defense, causing them foul trouble.
4. The Nets have a heart the size of planet Earth.
3. New Jersey's team defense.
2. Byron Scott makes great adjustments after each game to enhance his team defensively.
1. NJ's ability to push the ball is the number one reason they can beat LA.
Prediction: New Jersey in 7