General Advertising Specifications:
To allow for proper approval and testing, WNBA.com and WNBA Team sites requests that all creative is submitted 14 business days before extended campaign launch.
- All Team Site advertising creative must be submitted via TPP and include a Digital Media Ops Implementation Checklist.
- One click thru URL must be provided for all units.
- Select third party ad tags and vendors are accepted. Please contact your Global Marketing Partnerships or TMBO representative.
- MAX FILE SIZE: 50K (100K for progressive download)
- FILE FORMAT: JPG and GIF (additional details below)
Image Ad Requirements:
- File Size: 50k
- Animation & Looping: 30 sec max
- 3rd Party Acceptance: Yes
- Rich Media: No
- Expandable: No
Video Ad Requirements:
- Accepted Streaming Video Ad Delivery Formats: Aspect Ratios: 16:9 & 4:3 (4:3 to get black curtains to fit 16:9)
- File-Based Media (16:9 & 4:3): QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4, MP4, AVI
- All files must contain a soundtrack, even if the ad is to run without sound.
- Volume Levels: Mean volume < 24db LKFS with an acceptable range of +/- 2DB (26db or -22db it will still pass and is acceptable)
- Frame Rate: 29.97
- File Names: No Spaces (only _ or – )
- Finished Files: No Slates
Pencil Ad Takeover Requirements:
File Size: 100k or less
Accepted File Formats: JPG & GIF
- All six creative sizes must be provided:
- Desktop Width: 1150×50 and 1150×440
- Tablet: 730×30 and 730×280
- Mobile: 320×50 and 320×100
- Special Instructions:
- The open and close text is located in the top right 80×50 pixels for all banners.
- This area must be the same color on all six creatives.
- This area must not contain any lettering, buttons, multi-colored background or pictures.
- Pencil Ads cannot start or end on a holiday
- Pencil Ads cannot start or end after 3 PM on Fridays. Weekend Pencil Ads must come down on Monday mornings.
- Pencil Ads can run thru a holiday/holiday closing or weekend, but can’t start or end on one.
- All creative assets and URLs are due 14 business days prior to launch.
- We will not accept any 3rd Party AdTags.
- We will only accept JPG & GIF files.